Tuesday 28 February 2012

Start of the cons

Well survived the first London Super Comic Con. Did both the Saturday and Sunday and as it was my birthday just after the weekend, my wife was very kind and got me a VIP tier 3 pass for Saturday :)

What this meant was I got to attend a meet and greet session that evening with the Legendary Stan Lee.

An amazing present, that topped off a great day. Got to meet people that I seem to meet at these events, plus got some comics signed and a couple of sketches.

Mark Buckingham was a true gent, so very polite and did a great sketch for my wife.

The evening with Stan Lee was amazing, answering our questions and was a true story teller and entertainer. Once in a life time opportunity, which I'm grateful for my wife on providing.
Now time to get tickets for Kapow

No comments:

Post a Comment