Sunday 6 March 2011

First Post

Hi, this is a quick first post as I'm typing this up at midnight, whilst keeping an eye on Groundhog Day (still a classic film). Just a quick bit about me, as my bio mentions I'm what I would call a Born Again Geek. I have always been a geek but over the years it has diluted so that my younger student self would have trouble recognising the older me. As I have neared middle age, I have found myself gravitating more into my old geek habits, which was predominately comic books.

I have found I can longer resist the pull of the comic book store and have resorted to buying comic books and other geek items. Really please with one item I purchased today, a limited edition green lantern figurine set. Though I now need to go back to the store to get the missing notice of authenticity, which should be fine. The store I got it from was very friendly and helpful.

Here are a few pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment